• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#21 BoobieM4H

BoobieM4H

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts
  • Interests:IF IT USES GREEN GAS..I MAKE IT SHOOT BETTER!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:47 AM

View PostOutlaw1995, on 16 June 2012 - 02:02 PM, said:

BOOBIE!! lol...

Will do..today. lol

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

#22 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,875 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:10 PM

And one of the things I have noticed is that many are snapping the barrel trying to take the orange plastic tips.

#23 BoobieM4H

BoobieM4H

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:47 PM

View Postniko_gpsy, on 19 June 2012 - 02:10 PM, said:

And one of the things I have noticed is that many are snapping the barrel trying to take the orange plastic tips.

Check my youtube channel..I didn't post on here for respect of the house rules..kinda feel bad talking about it!

#24 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,875 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:02 PM

The barrel cracking down the middle is an issue that KWA is aware of and will address. I was refering to those that snap the barrel right beneath the block. Some have been using some kind of vise while trying to remove the orange tips and they are snapping them.

And I am not aware of any house rules that prohibit members from posting anything negative about their KWA products. Please feel free to voice any opinions that you may have good or bad. This is what this forum is for.

#25 BoobieM4H

BoobieM4H

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:28 PM

Talking about removing orange tips is against house rules..am I right?

#26 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:55 PM

View PostBoobieM4H, on 19 June 2012 - 03:28 PM, said:

Talking about removing orange tips is against house rules..am I right?

It is fine as long as you don't give instructions on how to do remove the orange tips/markings.

#27 BoobieM4H

BoobieM4H

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:21 PM

View Postniko_gpsy, on 19 June 2012 - 03:55 PM, said:

It is fine as long as you don't give instructions on how to do remove the orange tips/markings.

Oh I see..well I had done a vid on doing it correcty...but I never posted it on here..I did the vid because a lot of folks were breaking theirs

#28 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:45 PM

View PostBoobieM4H, on 19 June 2012 - 04:21 PM, said:

Oh I see..well I had done a vid on doing it correcty...but I never posted it on here..I did the vid because a lot of folks were breaking theirs

Thank you for understanding. All I can say is that this sport/hobby is gaining much popularity. And we are all attracting a lot of attention, so "big brother" is watching very closely. Since this is KWA product support forum and KWA does transport their products throughout the US, we have to abide by federal law. Your local jurisdiction is your problem. LOL
I'd hate to do anything to give the governing agencies excuse to shut down what we all love.

#29 BoobieM4H

BoobieM4H

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:52 PM

View Postniko_gpsy, on 19 June 2012 - 04:45 PM, said:

Thank you for understanding. All I can say is that this sport/hobby is gaining much popularity. And we are all attracting a lot of attention, so "big brother" is watching very closely. Since this is KWA product support forum and KWA does transport their products throughout the US, we have to abide by federal law. Your local jurisdiction is your problem. LOL
I'd hate to do anything to give the governing agencies excuse to shut down what we all love.

I agree

#30 lovehatehero

lovehatehero

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 05:01 PM

View PostBENboBEN, on 25 May 2012 - 06:03 PM, said:

I know very well to keep oil away from the bbs. The cylinder was broken from the start. The little bb pusher thing is chipped or deformed at an angle so it wedges the bb down instead of pushing it forward.

I just posted a topic here with the EXACT same problem. Looks like "broken cylinder from the start" didn't just happen to you. Unless you and I both happened to get the only "lemons" haha.

I agree this gun feels great and is accurate...but the amount of problems it has RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX is ridiculous. This gun isn't cheap and the fact that only a month after purchase I have to replace the slide-pin, slide(most likely), and cylinder is ridiculous.

#31 BoobieM4H

BoobieM4H

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 10:38 PM

Had a problem with my hk45 this past weekend. Had a jam and after that first initial jam every shot after clearing a jam it would jam. Found out my loading nozzle feed arm got deformed..and would push the bb off to the left of the feed ramp..got a new loading nozzle for it from aex. Works good again.

Btw ive put about 5000 rds thru it.

Sent from my DROID2

#32 skchan2

skchan2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:08 PM

AEX = Airsoft Extreme?

where do you find the replacement parts?

#33 Viet

Viet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:43 AM

Skchan, if you need parts you can contact us directly at 1.626.581.1777, our customer service team will help you out with any parts you at looking for.

#34 BoobieM4H

BoobieM4H

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:33 PM

Yes airsoft extreme is aex...or like Viet said..call kwa.it just happens i was there at aex and they had a replacement part in stock..

( o Y o )

#35 skchan2

skchan2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:41 AM

thanks for the info

#36 steelsmith

steelsmith

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:35 AM

Well I just purchased my hk 45 2 weeks ago and shot fine about the first 100 bbs now both mags I put in it it jams almost every shot. I'm gonna take it apart and see what I see. I realize it's still under warranty but I didn't think about it at the time of removing the orange tip I would no longer have the warranty. Any advice on what I should do or look for when I get it apart?

#37 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:44 AM

Hey steelsmith

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues. If I am not mistaken your problem may have a very simple fix.
I recommend that you remove the outer barrel from the pistol and polish the bb ramp on that outer barrel. Sometimes there can be rough finishes on that ramp that can hinder the proper feeding of bbs. You can polish that part using a dremel bit wrapped with steel wool or a soft sanding bit. Remember that you are simply "resurfacing" and not "reshaping."Also check and make sure your loading nozzle (particularly the arm that pushes the bbs out of the mag feed lip) is not damaged, warped and etc.
Try it and let us know. :)

#38 steelsmith

steelsmith

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:02 AM

Ok thanks i have it apart now looking at it now doesnt seem to be anything odd but I will keep you posted once I get it back together. Thanks

#39 steelsmith

steelsmith

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:06 AM

Ok so i polished the feeding ramp a little and relubed the rails and put it all back together. When I shot it this time it did not jam or double feed the bbs on every shot like before. Now it seems to jam every 4 or 5 shots so that seemed to help some but after looking closely the loading arm seems as if it might be slightly off like its slighty twisted to the left. Here is a pic so you guys tell me what you think.Attached File  photo.JPG   41.43K   16 downloads

#40 steelsmith

steelsmith

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:27 AM

Here are s few more pics not sure if you guys can tell from them but looks like the feeding arm is warped or twisted just a little.Attached File  photo.JPG   31.68K   32 downloadsAttached File  photo.JPG   40.75K   30 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users