#1 CWHR Nemesis

CWHR Nemesis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 11:55 PM

Here is a link to the parts diagram that concerns the pistol:

http://kwausa.com/fi...V01_USP_TAC.jpg

The parts that I think are malfunctioning are 27, 28 and 84. When I put the mag in the gun, the gas valve on the mag trips the part #27 which I will call the "Firing Tongue." The firing tongue is pushed up by the gas valve on the mag and would be re-set by the slide via a round button, #28. When 28 is pushed down(this happens simultaneously when the hammer goes back) it re-sets the firing tongue and lines it up with the gas valve on the mag, and this sets it up for the trigger to be pulled and the tongue to engage the valve and the gun to fire. But the problem is that the gun won't fire because of the tongue being up in the air, instead of being lined up with the valve. I think the problem is the spring next to the tongue, which is #84. The spring must not be inducing the right sort of pressure for the tongue to be re-set in the downward direction.

Anyway, I wanted to know if any of you have seen this problem and know how to fix it..I think it's a two second fix but I'm not gonna make it worse by trying to fix it. Thanks in advance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users