• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Warlord

Warlord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 05:35 PM

Ok like everyone else who bought a PTP/M9 Heavy My locking block shattered.  I contacted "customer service" asking about how to aquire a new locking block to replace the defective one.  Without even inquiring about my warranty status or purchase date I was pointed to this forum by "Alex" to find my own help.  I was also pointed to the "pro shop" to purchase the repair part for myself.  There was also some vague comment about filing the slide so that it wouldn't happen again.

I responded to his "help" asking for some clarification; but that was over a week ago and I've recieved no reply.  Maybe someone here can clarify.  

1. What needs to be filed?  Pictures would be best so I don't mess it up.  Well, I guess as it's not working that's really not too much of a concern.

2. KWA demands a premium price for their products.  I was told by others that thier replacement part was provided free as the breakage was due to manufacturer defect.  Is this true because I've heard this from multiple people.

Thanks for any help, I'm pretty perturbed as I was expecting better customer service from as well regarded a company as KWA USA.

#2 Warlord

Warlord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 03:42 PM

I've got the parts on the way help and technical support would be appreciated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users