New Gen G36 Body Replacement

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Tork

Tork

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Health, guns, cars,combat sports, girls.

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:04 PM

had a bit of an accident and the center main body piece has broken.. and I need a new one. Does anybody know where I could buy a new body for it.. I can not find one ANYWHERE. WOuld a jg body work? or an ares body? Or am I seriously looking at getting a new gun?
Thanks,
tork

#2 KWChris

KWChris

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Mountain Biking, Pistol

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:30 PM

If it's just the upper reciever I've seen them sold on places like craigslist or ebay before for decent prices... I've looked recently because I too have cracked a portion of the gun's upper receiver off just above the magwell where the gun has its HK markings etc. I'm sorry to hear about the accident and hope you can find a good replacement without having to replace the entire gun. I've been lucky enough that my crack is just aesthetic and the magwell pin actually goes right through the spot that would have fallen off.

#3 Tork

Tork

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Health, guns, cars,combat sports, girls.

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:53 AM

didnt even think to look there. Thank you man.
I know for the smaller cracks superglue/crazy glue bond to it pretty well. Then its just a matter of sandpaper/ spray paint.
Hope yours goes well.
Thanks again

#4 KWChris

KWChris

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Mountain Biking, Pistol

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:52 PM

Of course man, I hope you can find a solid replacement soon and I appreciate the advice. The day i cracked my upper I had gone onto craigslist just out of curiosity, wondering if and how much people did try to get rid of em for and the first I'd found a couple months ago was 35 or best offer, so there is definitely hope out there. Again, best of luck to you and I'm glad I was of some help.

#5 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:51 AM

We may have the parts you're looking for in our boneyard stock in the warehouse. Hit up the Help Desk with the part numbers you need, we can take a look for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users