#1 suzukiryder1

suzukiryder1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:04 PM

hello this is my first post  .......... i have a m93r and its hammer is stuck
i was just messing around and silding the slide and shoting without a mag
then on the next one i did it but the click didnt happen the hammer is like stuck there
and the trigger makes no resistance!/

#2 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:19 AM

Hi suzuki. Welcome to the forums. You may have a number of issues with your M93r, specifically: your trigger transfer bar may have broke, your trigger return spring snapped or perhaps something to do with the hammer.

I encourage you to please give us more info so we can diagnose your problem.

If you have had your gun within the 45 days from purchase, and didn't void your warranty by using propane for example, you're eligible for the warranty- in which you can send your gun into KWA and they can fix it for you- just pay shipping fees. If not under the warranty, you can proceed by fixing it yourself or sending it to KWA and spend a little more money ($35 plus cost for parts).

#3 DeafTV

DeafTV

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:39 PM

View Postsuzukiryder1, on 05 May 2012 - 10:04 PM, said:

the trigger makes no resistance!

This may be that your trigger return spring is broken, but I think it is probably the spring connected to the trigger transfer bar.  If you take off the grip cover on the right side you should see a spring and the transfer bar.  Here is a video of what I'm talking about:

I assume this works in the same way as a regular M9, but I'm not sure.

#4 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:19 AM

This video does not show a KWA M9 nor is it useful for the M93r Series or useful for any KWA product as the two different companies have two different designs. While the problem of trigger resistance lies in that spring, the springs and internals of the gun on the KWA version of the M93r look very different to that other brand M9. Thanks for the post, but it is not helpful. Plus, it is a necro... Suzuki, does your problem still persist?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users