• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 VooDoo556

VooDoo556

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:41 AM

HI, i was wondering if i could get some help/advice on a M226 i bought new about a year ago from a reputable online dealer. when it works, it works great but i cant get it to last a day without something breaking on it. everytime i replace a part on it a different one breaks on me! first it was the dissesembly lever(part #40) breaking it half and me needing to turn the half left with a screw driver to get it apart. then it was the external cylinder (part #8) getting stuck on the side of part # 13 and jamming the slide open with no way to fix or dissaseble it other than forcing it closed and cracking it. now its the trigger (part #41). the top of the trigger cracked off and now it will not function and the screw going through it is so tight i cant remove it. a patch of paint had also peeled off of the slide. im very familer with airsoft guns and have only been target shooting with this gun (i dont trust it in a game). i use green gas and make sure its lubricated. i believe KWA is a good brand but this is the first KWA gun ive had and ive had nothing but problems with it. i also have kept all the broken pieces ive replaced if pictures will help.   

Any suggestions?

Chris

#2 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,880 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:44 PM

Hey VooDoo

Welcome to the KWA forums.
I am sorry to hear you are having so much issues but to tell you the truth I don't think I have seen anyone else ever having as many problems as you are reporting.  At this point only thing I can suggest is to contact KWA for a full diagnostic and repair.  You can start a service ticket on the service desk and they will take care of you.

#3 VooDoo556

VooDoo556

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:40 AM

Thanks for the welcome.

yea, i dont know what the hell is going on. ive owned 6 different GBB made by another company and never had a problem other than minor mag leaks and worn springs. ive been debating on whether i should bother putting more money into it or not. would anyone have a quote on the cost to send it in?

Chris

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,604 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 05 May 2012 - 06:04 AM

For a GBB pistol - Labor is $35.00.  Small parts are free with the repair.  Large parts e.g., barrel, slide, frame, are sold at a 20% discount.  Return shipping is $10.00.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users