• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 smra96

smra96

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:38 AM

Hi, so my kwa m93r has been having some hammer problems. Maybe its the slide, i'm not sure. but basically the hammer is not returning to its original position, so it isn't cycling correctly. Its stopping before it hits the back of the slide. Also even when the slide does cycle, it is not going back far enough to actually load another round. Maybe you can see in this video.

#2 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:43 AM

Hi smra96. Welcome to the forums... I believe you are experiencing the same issues as acelafan123... how long have you had your M93r? If you have had it within your 45 days of when you bought it, you are eligible for the warranty (as long as you haven't used propane in your gun). If you want, hit up the Help Desk and submit an RMA ticket to send in your gun to have it fixed.

#3 smra96

smra96

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:48 AM

Well, it has not been 45 days yet, and i haven't used propane. but, if i can fix it without having to return it i would prefer that.

#4 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:29 AM

It's not exactly returning it, all you do is send your gun out (just pay S&H) and you get your gun fixed up and shipped back to you no problem. KWA is great with their customer service and since you say you are still within warranty I'd suggest you jump on it. If you decide to try and open the gun up and fix it yourself, you risk voiding warranty.

#5 smra96

smra96

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:32 AM

Unfortunately, i removed the orange tip about a week ago. So the warranty is voided. Do you know how much it would coat for them to fix it?

#6 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,736 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:44 AM

GBB repairs cost $35.00 and small parts are free. Return shipping is $10.00. Large parts such as slides, frames, etc. are given a 20% discount.

#7 smra96

smra96

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:14 AM

So assuming i have to pay to ship it there, the total cost should be around like $60?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users