Getting To The Recoil Pad:
Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:49 PM
And here is a link to the KMP9R:
Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:10 AM
- Start out by removing part #185 and the trigger return spring (#73)
- That will free up the trigger and trigger bar (#13) so you can shift them back and eventually wiggle them out of the gun. Its hard to explain how to do this but if you play with it you will eventually see how to work it out. Just be careful not to force anything or you may break something.
- Once that is done, on top of parts #22 and #23 you will see a small hole that houses a small hex grub screw (part #106).
- You will need a 0.9mm hex key to remove those grub screw.
- Once those grub screws are out you can remove part #56 from each side. Looking from the back of the gun to the front, start by removing #56 on the right side.
- Once the right side is out you will see the end of part #47 through the hole. Use a small punch to tap on part #47 which will in turn push out #56 on the left side.
- Once all that is done you should be able to lift out the hammer assembly and tighten down your recoil pad. Be sure to put some loctite on the screws to help prevent them from coming loose again.
Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:22 PM
On another note, I'm having my hop up adjust every shot just a little bit. It keeps turning more and more hop on as I go through the mag, does anyone know what can be causing this issue?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users