• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Dialup

Mr Dialup

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:49 PM

I have a KMP9R and the recoil pad, part 182, is loose from part 66. I can see I need to remove that entire assembly but I'm having a devil of a time trying to figure it out so any help would be very much appreciated.

And here is a link to the KMP9R:

http://kwausa.com/fi...05V01_KMP9R.jpg

#2 quezanart

quezanart

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:10 AM

To remove the hammer assembly you will need to do a few things.  Here is a brief list of the steps I recently took to remove the hammer assembly.
  • Start out by removing part #185 and the trigger return spring (#73)
  • That will free up the trigger and trigger bar (#13) so you can shift them back and eventually wiggle them out of the gun.  Its hard to explain how to do this but if you play with it you will eventually see how to work it out.  Just be careful not to force anything or you may break something.
  • Once that is done, on top of parts #22 and #23 you will see a small hole that houses a small hex grub screw (part #106).
  • You will need a 0.9mm hex key to remove those grub screw.
  • Once those grub screws are out you can remove part #56 from each side.  Looking from the back of the gun to the front, start by removing #56 on the right side.
  • Once the right side is out you will see the end of part #47 through the hole.  Use a small punch to tap on part #47 which will in turn push out #56 on the left side.
  • Once all that is done you should be able to lift out the hammer assembly and tighten down your recoil pad.  Be sure to put some loctite on the screws to help prevent them from coming loose again.

#3 Mr Dialup

Mr Dialup

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:22 PM

Thanks Quezanart. I'll have to get a hex wrench small enough. Tried around locally at a few places today and no luck.

On another note, I'm having my hop up adjust every shot just a little bit. It keeps turning more and more hop on as I go through the mag, does anyone know what can be causing this issue?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users