• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Billy1788

Billy1788

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:19 PM

My first KWA airsoft gun will be arrived in a couple of days, it's KWA usp match. Here are some questions about it. Please help me:

1) It seems that Usp serials have common problem, the safety function is easy to be broken, especially pulling the triger harder when the safety is on. To solve the problem, only change or modify the part #29. Is it true?

2) Can KWA or any expert give a demo to illustrate how to slove this problem in detail. In fact, if it's not too complicated, most of KWA fans maybe can slove it personally. It should be convenient for both KWA and KWA fans.

3)I like usp match, because of the metal magwell and ambidextrous safety and slide catch release, but I do not like the plastic compensator. If I replace the outer barrel and inner barrel with the KWA USP TATICAL or KWA USP outer barrel and inner barrel , is there any problem?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Billy1788, 10 April 2012 - 02:33 AM.

#2 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,875 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:03 AM

I have a USP Match and I have not had any issues with #29 (decocking lever plate).  I really wouldn't worry about it until you find problems with that particular part but I doubt that you will.
And in theory you can swap out the outer barrel and inner barrel with a USP and it should work.  But why didn't you just buy the standard USP if you don't like the compensator and longer barrel?  Just wondering................................

#3 Billy1788

Billy1788

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:00 AM

Thanks Moderator!

It would be better that the compensator is metal!

Since maybe the safety is a commen problem, just study the solution. If necessary, can DIY.

Edited by Billy1788, 10 April 2012 - 06:12 AM.

#4 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,875 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:01 AM

The compensator would be more for proper weight distribution and I don't know that I would want a front heavy gun. lol

#5 vilerk

vilerk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:34 PM

You can disable the safety by getting a real Heckler and Koch USP V3 decocking plate.  I ran one in my USP tactical back when I had it.

#6 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:29 PM

Since this thread is questions about the USP Match, I've had a question for a long time that no youtube video unboxing or review could answer... the metal "compensator" I guess you can call it that attaches to the rail of the Match... is that permanently on there? When you initially open the box is it on? Or can you remove it and keep it off if you'd like? ... just my curiosity...

#7 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:09 PM

View PostOutlaw1995, on 13 April 2012 - 10:29 PM, said:

Since this thread is questions about the USP Match, I've had a question for a long time that no youtube video unboxing or review could answer... the metal "compensator" I guess you can call it that attaches to the rail of the Match... is that permanently on there? When you initially open the box is it on? Or can you remove it and keep it off if you'd like? ... just my curiosity...
You can remove the compensator but then you will be left with that enormously long barrel. lol

#8 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:51 PM

View Postniko_gpsy, on 16 April 2012 - 02:09 PM, said:

You can remove the compensator but then you will be left with that enormously long barrel. lol
That doesn't bother me! More accuracy ftw! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users