• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 FilledWithChill

FilledWithChill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:49 PM

I am having trouble finding out how to adjust the hop up, the bbs don't even shoot out they just get stuck by the rubber hop up and I have to tilt the barrel down just so the bbs fall out.

Also I don't have time to get the hop up tool so please tell me how to adjust it without the tool

Attached Files

#2 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:16 PM

Welcome to the forums!! It looks to me that I don't think you are using the KWA M11A1 NS2 model... I don't see the hop-up grooves anywhere, and never seen that loading ramp in my life!! Perhaps you have an older generation of the gun? When did you get it?
Perhaps a mod could help you better...sorry.

#3 FilledWithChill

FilledWithChill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:07 PM

Outlaw1995, on 07 April 2012 - 06:16 PM, said:

Welcome to the forums!! It looks to me that I don't think you are using the KWA M11A1 NS2 model... I don't see the hop-up grooves anywhere, and never seen that loading ramp in my life!! Perhaps you have an older generation of the gun? When did you get it?
Perhaps a mod could help you better...sorry.

I bought it from craigslist and the guy is busy and will not help so I have to do it myself, he said its a KWA and that the hop up is too high but idk how to adjust it

#4 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:23 PM

FilledWithChill, on 07 April 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I bought it from craigslist and the guy is busy and will not help so I have to do it myself, he said its a KWA and that the hop up is too high but idk how to adjust it
Alright... this is a start... could you provide the link to the page he sold it? I just want to see if there's any other photos... Can you provide some other photos of the gun so I can make sure we are dealing with a real KWA gun?

#5 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:40 PM

After searching Google a little bit, I think it is safe to say you bought a KWA M11A1 NS1 model. I don't think KWA provided a tool to adjust your hop up, and after watching a few dated youtube videos, the hop up can be easily adjusted with your finger. Simply put your finger on the loading ramp... (I think, not entirely sure) and twist right for more hop up, and left for less hop up...

Hope this information helps...

Edit: The videos I watched were the Mac11 NS1 Maintenance series of vids by aderonn. Links:

!

Edited by Outlaw1995, 07 April 2012 - 08:45 PM.

#6 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:45 PM

#7 FilledWithChill

FilledWithChill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:01 PM

Outlaw1995, on 07 April 2012 - 08:45 PM, said:

Here are the pictures, I tried to adjust the rubber with my finger a bunch of times but it doesn't rotate no matter how card I force it, and thank you for being so helpful

Attached Files

#8 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:12 PM

FilledWithChill, on 07 April 2012 - 09:01 PM, said:

Here are the pictures, I tried to adjust the rubber with my finger a bunch of times but it doesn't rotate no matter how card I force it, and thank you for being so helpful
Oo!! Those pictures say it all... sorry to tell you, but you have a TSD Mac 11; very similar to the HFC Mac 11... I can tell by the trades on the right side of the gun in the back... And also with the magazine... you definitely don't have a KWA... sorry to say it, but the guy scammed you. Try to get your money back if you can. (that's probably the reason why the guy is ignoring you) And no problem for the help, it's what we do on the KWA forum ;)

So, I looked up how to adjust your hop up on the TSD... try this page: (besides the KSC using the hop up tool for the KSC version...the page tells you both), you will need some sort of allen key to adjust the hop up from the top...
http://www.pyramydai...rsoft-gun.shtml

And here is the link to a TSD M11 just for proof you own a TSD:
http://www.airsoftst...irsoft-gun.html

Good luck with your gun man...

#9 FilledWithChill

FilledWithChill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:26 PM

Outlaw1995, on 07 April 2012 - 09:12 PM, said:

Oo!! Those pictures say it all... sorry to tell you, but you have a TSD Mac 11; very similar to the HFC Mac 11... I can tell by the trades on the right side of the gun in the back... And also with the magazine... you definitely don't have a KWA... sorry to say it, but the guy scammed you. Try to get your money back if you can. (that's probably the reason why the guy is ignoring you) And no problem for the help, it's what we do on the KWA forum ;)

So, I looked up how to adjust your hop up on the TSD... try this page: (besides the KSC using the hop up tool for the KSC version...the page tells you both), you will need some sort of allen key to adjust the hop up from the top...
http://www.pyramydai...rsoft-gun.shtml

And here is the link to a TSD M11 just for proof you own a TSD:
http://www.airsoftst...irsoft-gun.html

Good luck with your gun man...

Ohhh thank you that makes sense now, well off to go shoot the scammer in the knee caps I don't like being lied to lol. Plus I know where he goes airsofting so ill get my refund if I cant work it out

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: m11a1, kwa, hop up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users