Kwa Mp9 Bb's Constantly Curving (Mp9 Inner Barrel Removal?)

Kwa mp9 mp9 inner barrel removal

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ptrck

ptrck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 04:02 PM

So my mp9 kept curving out of the box even after i've cleaned my barrel and lubed my hopup bucking. But the problem is that instead of the top of the hopup rubber pointing at 12 o'clock it's turned slightly so that it's pointing towards 1 o'clock. I've tried looking for tutorials on how to remove the mp9's inner barrel to turn my hopup rubber but haven't found any yet.

#2 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,881 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:35 PM

So is the hop up no help at all?
And why did you lube your bucking? Silicone oil can cause your bucking to swell and can cause jams and it may be causing your issue.

#3 ptrck

ptrck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:16 PM

View Postniko_gpsy, on 02 April 2012 - 06:35 PM, said:

So is the hop up no help at all?
And why did you lube your bucking? Silicone oil can cause your bucking to swell and can cause jams and it may be causing your issue.
Well I did what the KWA staff said in their video. The one where you clean your barrel and put some silicone oil on a q-tip and lube your hop up. Yes. The hopup doesn't really help, I've seen videos where the mp9 can hit targets up to 100 ft away while my mp9 cant hit a 12 inch by 12inch box from 40ft away. It will like every 2 of 10 shots, but the other 8 will curve up down left and right. Everything seems to be all right but the Bucking is a little bit turned pointing 1 o'clock.

Out of all the ways the bb curves, it'll curve left the most.

#4 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,881 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:29 PM

What bbs and gas are you using?

#5 ptrck

ptrck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:35 PM

Propane w/ silicone oil and madbull .20 i've tried kwa ksc .25 but there wasnt any difference except the extra curve downwards because of the weight of the bb's.

#6 ptrck

ptrck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:05 PM

View Postniko_gpsy, on 02 April 2012 - 07:29 PM, said:

What bbs and gas are you using?
Do you have any idea on how to remove the inner barrel of the mp9?

#7 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,881 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:33 AM

Using green gas will resolve your issue. You may think it wouldn't but trust me I ran into the same problem when I used propane in my MP9.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users