Questions About Kmp9 Magazines At Ehobbyasia ...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 A Train

A Train

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:32 PM

Wsup members ... I'm new to the forums but I've been reading a lot of these posting here. Great forum.

I've received this kmp9 as a gift from the GF on Christmas and I've been looking around searching hi & low ever since, looking for extra mags for the kmp9. And obviously ... No luck. But I did run into ehobbyasia and they have them available ... Sure they are a bit pricey but at this point I have no choice.

I was wondering if any members here can help me with experiences with this site and also these particular kmp9 mags on ehobbyasia. I've attached a pic of the page. It's says it compatible with NS2 KWA. I just don't shed out a whole bunch of $$$ for something that may not work.

Also maybe someone can here  shed some light on when they might have them in stock at U.S retailers? Thanks in advance.

http://shop.ehobbyas...-spp-smg-1.html

#2 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:13 AM

While KWA is the OEM company making products for KSC, I wouldn't trust if the two magazines are compatible. Plus, you don't need to pay extra for the magazines and again extra for shipping. I suggest waiting until they become available at Airsoft GI or if you want, the KWA pro shop.

#3 Flanbix

Flanbix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:40 AM

Well I have one of these for my MP9 and it works fine. The filing valve is different but the rest of the magazine is similar...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users