4 replies to this topic

#1 masterhex

masterhex

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:47 PM

hey guys, my h&k usp's o-ring that is supposed to be in the fill valve is no longer there causing major leakage when i try to put some green gas into it. my other mag does have the small oring and it fills up nicely. I read somewhere that the replacement oring can be bought from orings usa and the  size is -002. I bought 50 of those and they seem to be too big, so I need to know does the pro shop sell the replacement and if not, then what is the exact measurement and where to buy them.

thanks for helping out.

#2 KWChris

KWChris

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Mountain Biking, Pistol

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:08 PM

http://store.kwausa....-ring4pack.aspx are what your looking for I believe. Right in the pro shop, pretty sure those are supposed to fit all kwa gas blowback pistol magazine's fill valves.

#3 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,854 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:02 PM

View PostKWChris, on 26 March 2012 - 04:08 PM, said:

http://store.kwausa....-ring4pack.aspx are what your looking for I believe. Right in the pro shop, pretty sure those are supposed to fit all kwa gas blowback pistol magazine's fill valves.

Absolutely correct!

#4 masterhex

masterhex

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:13 PM

so these are the ones that are exposed directly with the adapter coming in from the green gas bottle???

#5 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,303 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:15 PM

View Postmasterhex, on 26 March 2012 - 06:13 PM, said:

so these are the ones that are exposed directly with the adapter coming in from the green gas bottle???
Yes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users