• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,304 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:35 PM

View PostOutlaw1995, on 05 July 2012 - 03:59 PM, said:

And me too if you can please? I'm very familiar with the M9/M93 series and interested in seeing your patch.
Ditto that, I saw one with issues the other day and would like to have options for the guy...Thanks!

#22 Standard4130

Standard4130

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:Current Interest are.......Machining/Manufacturing, Airsoft or any projectile shooting device, Aviation, Motorcycling, Fishing, Photography, Music........And so many more. (I'm lazy and will add later....LOL)

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:25 AM

Well, my second patch gave out around the 25 mag mark...... I think I could extend that with a better choice of material but I'm going to push forward and manufacture my own replacement part/parts (CNC). If successful I should have a few left over to sell if need be.... And if demand calls for it then I'll make a production run......BTW, My laptop took a bath in soda last night and no longer works, Thank you kids.......LOL. I'm not satisfied with just a patch, I want mine fixed for good and I'm sure others would feel the same way.

Edited by Standard4130, 09 July 2012 - 02:48 PM.

#23 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:41 PM

Standard... few things... we've asked you if you could provide your remedy for this problem in which you've continued to say your results. I think the forum as a whole would benefit the most if you were to simply state how you've patched this problem. Also, I love encouraging business, but I'll have to remind you that there is no advertising on these forums. (House Rules) If you want to sell them, there are other places on the internet besides the KWA Technical Forums to make some loot. I just think that talking about how your fix is working, but proceeding to ask others to email you for information instead of just posting publicly to help the needs of others who are google searching how to fix the problem, doesn't help everyone.

I ask again, for the greater good of the technical forums, can you please post how you've patched the problem?

Edited by Outlaw1995, 06 July 2012 - 01:58 PM.

#24 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,854 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:55 PM

View PostOutlaw1995, on 06 July 2012 - 12:41 PM, said:

Standard... few things... we've asked you if you could provide your remedy for this problem in which you've continued to say your results. I think the forum as a whole would benefit the most if you were to simply state how you've patched this problem. Also, I love encouraging business, but I'll have to remind you that there is no advertising on these forums. (Read the House Rules) If you want to sell them, please take your business elsewhere and not use the KWA Technical Forums as an advertising tool. If you are here to not help benefit the others, then you can go elsewhere. Sitting here and talking about how your fix is working, and then proceeding to ask others to pm you the information instead of just posting publicly to help the needs of others who are google searching how to fix the problem, is no help at all.

I ask again, for the greater good of the technical forums, can you post how you've patched the problem?
Luke,
I understand where you are coming from but what you have posted sounded a bit hostile.  If standard doesn't feel the need to share his information because it's not yet "perfected" then he has every right to do so and life goes on..........................................

#25 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:16 PM

View Postniko_gpsy, on 06 July 2012 - 12:55 PM, said:

Luke,
I understand where you are coming from but what you have posted sounded a bit hostile.  If standard doesn't feel the need to share his information because it's not yet "perfected" then he has every right to do so and life goes on..........................................
I apologize if I came off hostile... Let's say I'm baffled as to why Standard doesn't want to help the community. And I agree he has every right not to share. I just hope that he can so it can benefit the community.

Edit: I have edited my post, sorry for coming off sounding hostile Standard.

Edited by Outlaw1995, 06 July 2012 - 01:59 PM.

#26 Standard4130

Standard4130

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:Current Interest are.......Machining/Manufacturing, Airsoft or any projectile shooting device, Aviation, Motorcycling, Fishing, Photography, Music........And so many more. (I'm lazy and will add later....LOL)

Posted 09 July 2012 - 02:37 PM

Guys..... I honestly posted on here to help people that KWA couldn't..............And with specific instructions to email me first......... I really didn't want have to spoon feed anyone my reasons. I was excited to have "my" gun back in working order if only for a short time so I posted a quick note here on this forum.......(That Google brought me to BTW). But without proper testing across at least a few other specimens I think it would be awfully dumb to just post crap here that doesn't work (for the masses that is)..... I should have stated......"Beta testers welcome"......LOL. As far as selling on the forum goes..... I didn't think I was trying to? I/we make our loot/business in the oilfield industry……enough said. Airsoft is an enjoyable hobby of mine but I don’t think we could compete with overseas manufactures for any amount of reasonable profit…...The copyright/trade secret stealing is absolutely horrible in the airsoft industry. I was merely stating that if I went through all the trouble of programming, setting up & manufacturing a custom part for myself that the extra’s could be had if need be. When you machine parts for a living you never just make “one” because the next mistake made (if so) would bring you all the way back to the beginning without the extra's to fall back on.

Edited by Standard4130, 09 July 2012 - 03:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users