• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 fcma172

fcma172

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:30 AM

I have a KWA M19 with a Madbull tight bore in it. I got it second hand and since I got it I replaced the hop up rubber with a brand new one from the KWA Pro shop. (The old rubber had expanded quite a bit) Before I replaced the hop up rubber, even when using 0.25g BB's, the BB's would sail into the air and not keep a level flight path no matter what I set the hop up too.

After replacing the hopup rubber with the new one, I still have 0.25g BB's sailing into the air even on the lowest hopup setting. The bearing on the top of the hopup unit also was from the KWA Pro shop, they came in a package. If I turn the hopup on, it will send the BB's up faster, so I know the adjustment is working correctly.

So in short, even with a brand new hop up rubber and the hop up turned all the way off, my M19 with a Madbull tight bore still sends even 0.25g BB's right into the air instead of on a level flight path. Any ideas on how to fix this or what could be causing it? (The hopup is dry, should I put some silicone on it to make it more "slippery"?

#2 Mikester619

Mikester619

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:24 PM

The NS2 bucking is your problem. When i ordered the NS2 bucking to replace my old swollen bucking, had the same issues and everybody else. The protruding rubber controlling the hop up is too thick. Try this, take out the hop ball. See if this solves your problem or sand the inner protruding rubber that controls the hop up. I still use .20g bb's when i use my M series pistols and it shoots straight as an arrow. When I order overseas i also purchase the KSC original hop bucking. They are not the NS2 version, hate them. Hope this helps

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hop up, M19, over hop, bucking

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users