7 replies to this topic

#1 SupaSteela17

SupaSteela17

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Xbox, football

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:49 PM

Hello everyone, does anybody know a good leg holster for the M9 PTP my current holster can't hold up my M9 and it's slipping down my leg

#2 aaps59

aaps59

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, photography, cars, computers.

Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:04 PM

Whats your price range? You could try a G-Code or a Safariland. I hope to pick up a Safariland 3084 for my M9 PTP tactical. Im getting the 3084 because i want to be able to have the on the gun, while in the holster.

#3 Desert Punk

Desert Punk

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:47 PM

SupaSteela17 is your M9 a railed or none railed model? If it's the railed model are you using a weapons mounted light or laser?

#4 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:52 AM

Aaps59 means he wants to use a safariland holster because he wants his TLR-1 light to be able to be fit on the gun while in the holster. I have the M9 PTP (non-railed version) and use a blackhawk CQC holster attached by belt. In my opinion, drop leg holsters are too slow. I know G-Code makes an amazing holster-- you may want to try them.

#5 aaps59

aaps59

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, photography, cars, computers.

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:59 AM

View PostOutlaw1995, on 24 March 2012 - 05:52 AM, said:

Aaps59 means he wants to use a safariland holster because he wants his TLR-1 light to be able to be fit on the gun while in the holster. I have the M9 PTP (non-railed version) and use a blackhawk CQC holster attached by belt. In my opinion, drop leg holsters are too slow. I know G-Code makes an amazing holster-- you may want to try them.
Yep. I don't like drop legs really because I feel they make my pants fall down, haha, and I just don't think they're secure. But I guess I just haven't had a truly good one yet. Also I don't wear usually wear a belt while airsofting, but I might pick one up next time I get more gear.

#6 SupaSteela17

SupaSteela17

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Xbox, football

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:17 PM

I like the ones that strap on your leg and don't use a belt. I don't want anything expensive, like $100. And I have the regular one with no bottom rail and no attachments

#7 Desert Punk

Desert Punk

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:13 AM

One more question do you want a holster with a thumb break or without a thumb break?

#8 AirsoftEnthusiast

AirsoftEnthusiast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:45 PM

i agree with anyone who suggested the g-code, if you get the rti m9 holster with the rti leg mount you will never have to worry about it slipping again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users