1 reply to this topic

#1 Solscud007

Solscud007

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:29 AM

It is probably too late. But I thought I might bring this up.  As a KRISS Vector owner and mod on KRISSTALK I have had some owners complain about installing the E1B kit on their KRISS Vector.

I remember I had to cut the slot a bit wider as it was too tight to fit the tape switch. My SureFire tape switches are of the older style. The new ones have ribbing where the cord meets the pressure pad. I suspect this will make it even more difficult. I dont have the new switch as I opted for the rail mounted SR-07 with clicky constant integrated into the pressure pad.

If it is not too late, I suggest you take a close look at this and hopefully correct this in your molds.

Of course the simple answer is to just modify the gun. On the owner's end. Rather than retool.

#2 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,880 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:43 PM

Since the KRISS will be a replica of the real steel, I would think that KWA will produce this product to exact dimensions. But it's a good suggestion none the less.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users