6 replies to this topic

#1 EScout

EScout

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:18 AM

Hi all,

I recently acquired an m26c used off of craigslist. Full auto cycling was a known issue when I bought it, but I assumed it was because of a lack of lubrication (it looked a bit dry). The problem with the full auto was that when the slide blew back, the air nozzle would get stuck forward, and the slide would get stuck on the nozzle, jamming the gun. This could be fixed by pulling the slide back, and then pushing the air nozzle back into the slide. I bought the gun before I really had access to any green gas/propane, so I've had the gun for about a month now without the ability to test it. Now that I have a propane adapter, and have been testing it I've been having further issues. The gun has been oiled, and cleaned. But now that I've had the chance to shoot it the same issue happens in semi with every shot. I've taken the entire slide apart twice now, and put it back together. The first time, I reset the nozzle springs (last owner had gotten the ends a bit mangled) and that seemed to help, but I still had to reset the nozzle every 7 or 8 shots. I decided to take it apart once more as I wanted to paint the slide and see if I could do anything to fix the problem. Putting the airnozzle assembly back was a big problem this time as the mangled ends of the springs made it impossible to seat both the airnozzle and the springs at the same time. I cut the ends off the springs hoping to at least get the nozzle assembly back in place, and I was able to. So now I'm stuck with a gun that jams on every shot. I've looked over it a couple times, and it also appears that the hammer isn't staying down like it should, and so it is pressing up on the airnozzle, causing a lot of extra friction. (unfortunately I can't take pics right now, but should be able to later if necessary). Any ideas on what could be the issue? I'm going to be getting replacement springs, but I don't think that is going to fix the problem. Hopefully that all made sense and someone's able to help me. TIA!

#2 Mikester619

Mikester619

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:30 AM

Replace auto hammer(part#263), left sear(part#267), right sear(part#266)

#3 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:05 PM

If the gas cylinder is getting stuck, perhaps the cylinder return springs are worn out. Perhaps try these:
http://store.kwausa....-1-1-1-1-1.aspx

This WILL in fact fix your problem... had the same thing occur to my M9... after replacing the springs, it isn't an issue anymore!

#4 Mikester619

Mikester619

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:17 PM

Are you sure?

#5 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:02 PM

Because I haven't owned an M series, I could only be about 99% sure because although I haven't worked with the parts, you are experiencing the same issues I've had with my gbb pistol. If the gun cycles back and the springs cannot return the cylinder into place, then the cylinder will sit there and block the slide from returning forward. I had the same issue with my M9. If we could get a mod in here to confirm it, it would be great. Otherwise, it's a $2.75 piece... buy some bbs and make it over a $30 order so you use the coupon code "freeship" to get free shipping. ;)

THE HAMMER: is a totally different issue... you might want to buy the pieces Mikester619 suggested to fix that problem.

Edited by Outlaw1995, 22 March 2012 - 07:04 PM.

#6 EScout

EScout

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:24 AM

Ok, thx guys! I will be replacing those soon, then. As for the right sear, the proshop looks like those are out of stock, so is there any other place I could get them?

#7 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,509 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:55 PM

Try eHobby Asia or Tokyo Model Company.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users