#1 KWChris

KWChris

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Mountain Biking, Pistol

Posted 17 March 2012 - 11:05 PM

After playing indoor today, the trigger of my g36 felt like it gave away after rapid semi-fire. The gun kept firing most of the, and it did do slightly better with a full charge on my 9.6, however it still gives away, or feels loose before engaging, and firing. I haven't opened anything to check,and am unsure of what could be the cause of it. Thanks for any helpful advice

#2 greatwatermelon

greatwatermelon

I Break GUNS!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:46 AM

I'm not 100% sure what you are describing. However, I do noticed that triggers can feel heavy when the battery runs low on juice.

#3 KWChris

KWChris

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:28 AM

I suppose what I should have said is the trigger is all but stiff. Prior to this, typically even regardless of charge(unless the battery was becoming very low in charge,) the gun's trigger would still be quite stiff to pull before firing. And by stiff I don't mean heavy, it wasn't difficult to pull by any means, it just didn't sag and then fire. Now the trigger feels "loose," its hard to describe it any other way. I'm pulling the trigger nearly as far back as it will go before it will fire a BB. Not sure if anyone has seen them, but check out video reviews of those kjw lugers, everyone complains about pulling the trigger a mile before it actually fires. That is what my g36 is experiencing now. Worst come to worst I'll easily be able to post a video later when I'm home and can play with it some more.

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,650 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:24 PM

A video might help us understand better.

#5 Z0MB1E

Z0MB1E

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:32 PM

If all else fails open it up and simply put it together - if that doesn't work, well you may have a part in need of replacement.

Usually its a screw that decided it didn't want to stay. This is usually because they unscrew themselves if not tightened properly.

#6 KWChris

KWChris

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:18 PM

View PostZ0MB1E, on 19 March 2012 - 06:32 PM, said:

If all else fails open it up and simply put it together - if that doesn't work, well you may have a part in need of replacement.

Usually its a screw that decided it didn't want to stay. This is usually because they unscrew themselves if not tightened properly.

While that is definitely an option I am still very interested in; because yes the trigger does still feel like it takes quite a bit more pull to fire than it did before this past Saturday. However I did finally get to try the gun out with a different 9.6v battery in it and it seemed to make it fire, and sound a lot better. This has made me think that the older 9.6 I was using in it may just be dead, or dying, granted its only a few months old. That, or something in regards to the trigger, or both. Though as of today, with a different, nunchuck style 9.6 the gun seemed to be fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users