5 replies to this topic

#1 mxrrider

mxrrider

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:09 PM

Hey guys,
Have just recently ran into a problem with my KWA M16.  I can fire the gun on semi-auto, and full no problem for a few pulls of the trigger, probably about 10-15, when the gun stops firing.  I pull the trigger, and there is no noise of the gearbox, or anything happening inside the gun.  When I proceed to give it a... love tap on the side of the gun, it will resume firing on semi, and full until the problem arises again.  I am fairly sure that it is some connection problem, just not sure where.  I am using a 2400MAH 11.1 20C lipo if that helps with tamiya connectors, just ordered some deans.  Thanks in advance, and I look forward to your reply as love this gun, and surely can't live without it.

#2 Hunch

Hunch

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:45 PM

Check this: http://kwausa.com/fo...?showtopic=2611

#3 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,496 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:46 PM

Check the motor connections in the hand grip.  I'll bet one has come off.  If the connection is loose look at the thread for the fix: http://kwausa.com/fo...?showtopic=2611
Hope this helps.

#4 mxrrider

mxrrider

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:59 PM

Thanks so much for responding so quickly I will try this, and get back to you guys whether it works or not, thanks again.

#5 mxrrider

mxrrider

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:09 PM

Wow was deffinately the problem, the connector practically fell off when I took the plate off.  Thanks again guys for your help.

#6 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,496 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:12 PM

:clap:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: broken, question, help, not firing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users