• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pfairsofter36

pfairsofter36

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 08:59 AM

I was wondering what are some upgrade options for the M18c? I was thinking of an aluminum rocket valve and a  PDI 6.01 mm tight bore. I've heard this gun should not maintain a high fps because it would break. Is this true? Also, I ordered just the gun, so what parts do I need to order (i.e. hop up adjustor, an allen key: what size?)What type screw driver or wrench do I need to adjust the screw near the rear sights, that can come loose?

#2 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 07:56 AM

View Postpfairsofter36, on Mar 15 2009, 09:59 AM, said:

I was wondering what are some upgrade options for the M18c? I was thinking of an aluminum rocket valve and a  PDI 6.01 mm tight bore. I've heard this gun should not maintain a high fps because it would break. Is this true? Also, I ordered just the gun, so what parts do I need to order (i.e. hop up adjustor, an allen key: what size?)What type screw driver or wrench do I need to adjust the screw near the rear sights, that can come loose?
I wouldn't do anything that messes with the valves or gas engine.  Out of the box is generally the best configuration.

As for barrels, that's up to your budget.

If you bought your gun brand new, it should come with the little allen wrench and hopup adjuster,  otherwise, the adjuster is pretty much standard on all guns.  Both these items can be found in the proshop

#3 pfairsofter36

pfairsofter36

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 07:02 AM

I bought my gun in two peices from evike.com so it didn't come with the allen wrench. I can adjust the hopup with my hand though. But now I really need the allen wrench because the whole selector lever assembly fell out. I believe it was because I wasn't keeping the allen screw under the rear sights tight. Now I need help getting the sights off (I can't figure out how they slide off) and reassembling the selector level. HELP ME ANYONE!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users