#1 apacifico3

apacifico3

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Soccer, Airsoft, Sports

Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:43 PM

Hey guys. I just ordered 2 new KMP9 cylinders (one of which was the older, thinner plastic :P gotta return it ) and a new orange NS2 cylinder seal (the old one was green) and installed it today. What a difference it made!

The new cylinder and orange seal increased compression so much, I'm expecting a big FPS jump when I do a chrono. However, I use(d) KWA/KSC .20g BBs before the install, and now using them after is not an option. The .20s are not affected by the hop at all, spiraling off in all directions, not accurate in the least.

After seeing how .20 BBs were worthless now, I used some Airsoft GI and KSC .25s and the result was phenomenal: I was hitting targets accurately up to about 100 feet on semi in one or two shots.

Just wanted to let you guys know.Also, a big thanks to Debbie in the customer service department! She put up with me trying to order parts and wanting the newer cylinders and seals. She made it happen!

Edited by apacifico3, 03 March 2012 - 08:45 PM.

#2 vilerk

vilerk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 02:55 PM

How's the recoil now?  Does the 1mm reduction in diameter decrease recoil?

#3 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,302 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 04 March 2012 - 02:58 PM

No, not perceptively.

#4 apacifico3

apacifico3

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Soccer, Airsoft, Sports

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:12 PM

No difference in felt recoil, only in FPS and range. Upped to .25s and range is great. Might have a go with .30s.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users