• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TangoDelta

TangoDelta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:07 PM

Hey there, everyone. I am considering buying a KWA M93R, but a few things have sprung up in it's wake. First off, I keep hearing about the M93R and the M93RII, what's the difference? I'm also being told that KJW-style threaded outer barrels are compatible with the M93RII, is that true? Last, where can I get a good holster for one? I've looked around everywhere, but can't find a single hard holster for the style of gun. I'm too afraid using a soft-shell holster would make me lose the expensive magazines. Can I get some help, please?

Edited by TangoDelta, 29 February 2012 - 03:08 PM.

#2 SlenderKen

SlenderKen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:39 AM

Alright, first off, I do not know much difference between the M93R and the M93RII.  As long as they are both NS2, then they should both be good.  I would not trust the KJW to fit into a KWA without modification (may be major), because KWA generally uses proprietary parts, meaning that KWA generally uses KWA/KSC parts or special aftermarket parts.  Holsters would have to be softshelled, unless you can somehow modify regular M9 holsters to work with this (I modified my M9 holster to fit a railed M9).  There are no custom holsters for this gun, so you can either get one that attaches to molle on a vest, or a drop leg.  I would trust the ones with two straps, but that's just my preference-- also, for the mags (and this gun), you can put them in a dump pouch together and use it like that.  Just know that there are no made holsters for the M93R, however, you can use SMG mag pouches to fit the mags for your gun-- so you don't lose those (or else toss them in the dump pouch)

#3 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,716 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:42 PM

Dude....too many Necro threads.  Please start a new thread if you would like to start a conversation.  This ones over a year old.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users