#1 buritoman982

buritoman982

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Video Games, and Football

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:03 PM

I am having a tough time assembing my new m9. I read the instruction multiple times and have tried to assemble it like 100 times. I already know how to disassemble my gun though.

#2 aaps59

aaps59

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, photography, cars, computers.

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:36 PM

Where are you having trouble?

#3 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:50 PM

If you're talking normal field strip, put the barrel in, the part that rests near the gas cylinder should merge with the cylinder when you push the inner barrel all the way back. Scrunch up your spring, put it in the gun and rest the spring over the barrel, and onto the notch of the inner barrel, pushing down part 327. When sliding the slide back onto the frame, hold the recoil spring in place with all your fingers, sliding the slide to the frame upside down. Each time the slide hits your finger, slowly remove a finger and continue sliding the slide onto the frame. Once your pinky is the last finger, remove that finger and quickly slide the rest of the slide home. Then, holding the slide back, engage the slide lick mechanism back into place. This will retain your slide in place.

#4 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:54 PM

If there's resistance while putting the slide back on, that means the recoil spring has un-notched itself so-to-speak. Slowly remove the slide, hold the recoil spring to make sure it doesn't fly out, and put it back on the inner barrel notch. NOTE: this notch isn't the circular part, it is a small vertical notch that is connected to the inner barrel. This piece slides back and forth so subtly. Make sure it is back, locking with the gas cylinder.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users