• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 iWar

iWar

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Racing at the track, Music, Airsoft, playing sports, and anything that is fun...

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:20 PM

I just got my g36c and I also have an SR10 (both stock). The field limits in my area are 400 fps w/ .25 bbs. What mods could I do to get close to this? And would it be the same for both guns? I have read many threads and can't seem to find the right combo of mods. They all seem to push way over my limits. Right now with hop up engaged I'm shooting about 335 fps w/ .25 Thanks...

Edited by iWar, 24 February 2012 - 02:26 PM.

#2 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,854 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:55 PM

An SP120 should get you near your goal. SP120 yields about 450-460 fps with .20 before settling. Settled fps should be about 430-440 so with .25 it should be about 400fps with hop dialed in.

#3 iWar

iWar

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Racing at the track, Music, Airsoft, playing sports, and anything that is fun...

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:21 PM

Thanks Niko I will give it a try.

#4 iWar

iWar

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:29 AM

Just to let anyone know who looks at this post I'm not going to do the new spring till I have a problem with the gearbox. The gun shoots great just as is, so I'm gonna leave well enough alone till needed. Chronoed at 339 w/ .28g bb this weekend (no hop up). Only put about 2,000 rounds threw it before that so I am expecting it to drop some as it settles more. When I do the upgrade I will post the results hopefully not for awhile tho.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users