7 replies to this topic

#1 Fluffy Boy 32

Fluffy Boy 32

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:35 PM

I recently built a G&P WOC Challenge Kit and really enjoyed putting it together and it also saved me a little money too. Also, at the same time I was able to learn my gun inside and out as I assembled it.

I was wondering if something like this would be a possibility for the LM4? Could we get an LM4 Challenge Kit or is this just an idea that will never happen?

Just thought I would ask, maybe it never ran through KWA's minds to make a challenge kit and this could give them the idea.

Thanks guys!

#2 aaps59

aaps59

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, photography, cars, computers.

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:31 AM

It is a good idea, and I'm sure its something they would consider if they haven't already! A lot of people that are familiar with the way that these guns work and that want to save money would jump for something like this.

#3 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:04 AM

Very good idea, I'd buy 2.

#4 airsoftamateur32

airsoftamateur32

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:airsoft

Posted 19 February 2012 - 06:56 PM

id buy 4 lol!

#5 xX Chaotic Cam

xX Chaotic Cam

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft(no kidding?), real firearms, cars.

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:06 PM

View Postairsoftamateur32, on 19 February 2012 - 06:56 PM, said:

id buy 4 lol!
I'd buy over 9000.

#6 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:41 PM

Back on point, I would love to see it happen, but I've heard someone from KWA respond to a question like this posed to them regarding a pistol... The person asked whether or not KWA would release ALL parts on the proshop so he could buy them all and put it together to save cash-- meanwhile someone from KWA said buying all the parts (over the phone- online proshop does not carry all necessary parts) would deem to cost much more than buying the completed gun (it was a pistol in this case) preassembled. I'm sure these LM4 replacement parts are going to range from $3 all the way to $15 a part, and I would assume that all the parts packaged into separate baggies a la G&P WOC style, would not prove to be a cost effective solution to buying a KWA GBBR. Plus KWA "Engineers to Outperform." If they send us an LM4 challenge kit, then we would have to do the engineering to build the kit, and not KWA! ... my attempt at humor....

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see a challenge kit put forth, but realistically, I don't think it'd pass.

#7 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,880 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:28 AM

Trying to build a gun by actually purchasing the parts individually will cost more than buying an assembled gun.  Sounds strange but it's true.

#8 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:40 AM

View Postniko_gpsy, on 21 February 2012 - 05:28 AM, said:

Trying to build a gun by actually purchasing the parts individually will cost more than buying an assembled gun.  Sounds strange but it's true.
Exactly... now how does G&P do it? I'm sure it takes $20 to build their WOCs and they advertise their preassembled models for $600! LOL JK! JK!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: KWA, LM4, Challenge, Kit, Maybe?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users