• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 wyvrn

wyvrn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:56 PM

Does the charging valve ( http://store.kwausa....valveset-1.aspx ) come with the o-ring?

#22 Corncake288

Corncake288

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Um.. Airsoft? Also: aviation, gaming (PS3 and PC), watching TV/movies, working on stuff that I think I can fix but just break even worse, and science.

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:24 PM

wyvrn, on 16 February 2012 - 08:32 AM, said:

When I fill the mag, gas sprays out from the fill valve (EDIT: Only while I am filling). I added silicone oil [1 drop] to each valve. I also, of course, always have the tank of gas and the mag straight up and down when filling. I have 2 cans and tried both.

Chances are you are not filling it properly. Even if you hold the mag and gas can upright, you might not be filling at a correct angle. Try filling the mag at different angles. If it spews gas, just stop filling and try another angle. My mag and green gas can doesn't fill properly unless the gas can nozzle is at a certain angle. If it still doesn't fill, try soaking the o-ring in some silicon oil overnight and put it back in to see if that helps. It is worth a try since you are going to buy a new o-ring anyway and this might be a solution to the problem.

#23 wyvrn

wyvrn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:42 AM

Thanks! I tried at different angles, but nothing changed, it still spewed. I'll try soaking it over night.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users