2 replies to this topic

#1 Solscud007

Solscud007

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:57 PM

So there seems to be a bit of demand for KRISS Vector accessories. Light kit and rails which both can be bought direct from KRISS USA. $25 for a rail and $35 for the light adapter (light not included unless you want to spend $300 for the whole light kit)

I want to know if KWA will make the SDP stock delete an optional part for the SMG or will they just release a KRISS SDP?

I would rather buy a $50 accessory to turn the KRISS SMG into a "pistol" like a MP5K and sling it under an armpit.

The SDP sling stock delete is not available from KRISS USA as a separate piece. According to Customer Service.

Edited by Solscud007, 15 February 2012 - 12:58 PM.

#2 xX Chaotic Cam

xX Chaotic Cam

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft(no kidding?), real firearms, cars.

Posted 15 February 2012 - 01:27 PM

Solscud007, on 15 February 2012 - 12:57 PM, said:

So there seems to be a bit of demand for KRISS Vector accessories. Light kit and rails which both can be bought direct from KRISS USA. $25 for a rail and $35 for the light adapter (light not included unless you want to spend $300 for the whole light kit)

I want to know if KWA will make the SDP stock delete an optional part for the SMG or will they just release a KRISS SDP?

I would rather buy a $50 accessory to turn the KRISS SMG into a "pistol" like a MP5K and sling it under an armpit.

The SDP sling stock delete is not available from KRISS USA as a separate piece. According to Customer Service.
That is one advantage of the K10, the telescoping stock go's into the receiver similarly to how the MP7 stock does. Therefore, basically a SDP that can be easily changed to a full length sub-machine gun.

#3 aaps59

aaps59

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, photography, cars, computers.

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:04 PM

I doubt KWA would make an after market parts like these, but I'm sure some company will get around to it. For now just stick with the KRISS real steel accessories i guess

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users