Future Kriss Variants From Kwa.

K10 ATP Magazine 9mm Vector KRISS M Series Magazines Extended Magazine .45 ACP .40 S&W 9x19 Parabellum Future Variants

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 TPierce

TPierce

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Modifying guns with generalized problems to work to their maximum potential, getting more people interested in Airsoft, and high quality Airsoft Guns, increasing the size of my local airsoft community in Lake City Florida, building exotic guns set ups (DSG P90, 100 Yard HPA Sniper Rifle, etc.)

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:58 PM

Reading further on the real steel Kriss Vector, and it's relatives, I notice that the K10 is real steel chambered in .45 ACP, .40 S&W, and 9x19 Parabellum. I think a lot of people might agree that it'd be nice to have a pistol/secondary, and a primary carbine that shared magazines, for the ability to transition whenever you feel like it, to save weight, and so you don't have to alter your loadout if/when your primary goes down. A great example is people who use the FPG for a primary in CQB, for whatever reason, and their backup is an M17, M18c, M19, M26, or ATP. They have a ton of magazines on their vest/carrier, that fit both their guns. I think what I'm getting to, is asking/suggesting one of the following-

A KWA KRISS K10 that is real steel chambered in 9MM, and takes M-Series/ATP Magazines.
An ATP/ATP Auto that takes the KRISS Vector .45 ACP sized magazines.
Some type of magwell converter for the KRISS Vector that allows the use of M-Seies/ATP Magazines.

Any thoughts, opinions, or info on KWA's future products?

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,560 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 12 February 2012 - 05:09 PM

At the moment there are no plans to have the KWA Kriss utilize an M series or ATP mag.  The same is true regarding making the APT compatible with a Kriss mag.

#3 TPierce

TPierce

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Modifying guns with generalized problems to work to their maximum potential, getting more people interested in Airsoft, and high quality Airsoft Guns, increasing the size of my local airsoft community in Lake City Florida, building exotic guns set ups (DSG P90, 100 Yard HPA Sniper Rifle, etc.)

Posted 12 February 2012 - 05:13 PM

Alright, thanks for the quick response. Was really looking forward to the possibility of a 9mm KRISS K10, but I suppose not. And the KRISS Vector will fit the Surefire E1B light, correct?

#4 Solscud007

Solscud007

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 05:52 PM

View PostTPierce, on 12 February 2012 - 05:13 PM, said:

Alright, thanks for the quick response. Was really looking forward to the possibility of a 9mm KRISS K10, but I suppose not. And the KRISS Vector will fit the Surefire E1B light, correct?

You are going to need the scoutlight remote tailcap and tape switch too.

#5 Oceanpelt

Oceanpelt

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:04 AM

Perhaps Kwa should make a g21?

#6 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,560 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 13 February 2012 - 03:49 AM

View PostOceanpelt, on 13 February 2012 - 12:04 AM, said:

Perhaps Kwa should make a g21?
Because that manufacturer holds a patent to the gun profile, there are no plans for KWA to make one.

#7 Grindstone

Grindstone

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:49 AM

How about an ATP21 then?

#8 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,560 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:34 AM

View PostGrindstone, on 15 February 2012 - 10:49 AM, said:

How about an ATP21 then?
To date, there are no plans to make one.

#9 Guest_Allizard_*

Guest_Allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:51 PM

Let's just say we don't talk about future products on Forum....  :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users