• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Rexxar654

Rexxar654

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:12 PM

Hi, After I took apart my MP7 the other day I found out I had a problem.  When putting my bolt back into the gun it wasn't going into the gun smoothly.  When I pulled the charging handle the bolt got stuck in the furthest back position.  I believe I have everything were its supposed to be but any help would be greatly appreciated.

#2 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,882 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 13 February 2012 - 10:48 AM

Hey Rexxard654

Welcome to the KWA forums.
I believe this video may help you with what you need.  Toward the end it shows a reassembly of the bolt system.

#3 Rexxar654

Rexxar654

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:57 AM

thanks  alot man, im going to look at this and if this doesnt work I think I might send it in, do you know how much it costs if you want them to repair it?

#4 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,882 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:39 PM

I believe it's $35 for labor plus shipping.  And parts if needed are at 20% off so you are good there.
The video linked is of KSC but should be similar.

#5 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,665 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:00 PM

There's a return shipping charge too for non-warranty repairs.

#6 Rexxar654

Rexxar654

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:27 PM

alright thanks i might mess around with hopefully get it to fit in there, would you recommend the steel bolt?

#7 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,665 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:39 PM

I would stay with the stock bolt, the one recommended for the gun.  In fact, that's what I did.

#8 Rexxar654

Rexxar654

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:52 PM

I still cant fix it I believe it is piece #71 that is raised and interfering with the bottom of the bolt...anyone help?

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bolt, Mp7, trigger, flash hider, charging handle, Bolt, Flash hider, Internal, Trigger

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users