4 replies to this topic

#1 laxfreak888

laxfreak888

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 06:58 PM

Hello,

I have purchased an M9 PTP about a month ago, and just 20 minutes ago one of the locking block wings has broken off. Since I am still in warranty, would it be a better idea to simply send the gun back, or purchase a new locking block off of the PROSHOP and try to fix it myself? Thanks in advance.

#2 RareLine

RareLine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 11:03 AM

View Postlaxfreak888, on Mar 8 2009, 10:58 PM, said:

Hello,

I have purchased an M9 PTP about a month ago, and just 20 minutes ago one of the locking block wings has broken off. Since I am still in warranty, would it be a better idea to simply send the gun back, or purchase a new locking block off of the PROSHOP and try to fix it myself? Thanks in advance.

personally I would send off for a new Locking Block so u dont have to wait the 12 days for them to do it and it would probably be cheaper...

oh and i would buy 2-3 extras b/c the new one will break again and its just less of a hassle if you have some on stand by so that you wont have to order another

Edited by RareLine, 18 May 2009 - 11:06 AM.

#3 ardrummer292

ardrummer292

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, drumming, military

Posted 25 May 2009 - 04:34 PM

They haven't upgraded the locking blocks to fix the problem?

#4 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2009 - 04:58 PM

Locking block changed since last year.  he might picked up an older stock from retailer.

#5 ardrummer292

ardrummer292

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, drumming, military

Posted 26 May 2009 - 03:47 PM

I got to play with a PTP this weekend and I'm quite impressed. Granted, the recoil is nothing like the real M9 and the decocker function is a bit sticky sometimes, but it feels ergonomically identical and is a pleasure to shoot. As nice as my TM Mk23 NBB is, it is quite obviously an OHWS and therefore no good for those 'oh sh!t' moments I often find myself in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users