• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Annun Cirith

Annun Cirith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 10:29 AM

I have heard around other airsoft forums that it's recommended to remove the mag plate before filling. I'm curious as to if this is proper procedure, and whether or not it is, how to do so. I attempted to slide the baseplates off both of my mags, and neither budges more than a millimeter or two. Any help is much appreciated.

EDIT: Also of note; I purchased my M17 in parts from Airsoft GI as an upper and lower receiver and mags, so I received no documentation with my M17.

Edited by Annun Cirith, 08 March 2009 - 10:31 AM.

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,496 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:31 PM

View PostAnnun Cirith, on Mar 8 2009, 02:29 PM, said:

I have heard around other airsoft forums that it's recommended to remove the mag plate before filling. I'm curious as to if this is proper procedure, and whether or not it is, how to do so. I attempted to slide the baseplates off both of my mags, and neither budges more than a millimeter or two. Any help is much appreciated.

EDIT: Also of note; I purchased my M17 in parts from Airsoft GI as an upper and lower receiver and mags, so I received no documentation with my M17.

It's easier it fill the mag with the plate slid over.  To do this look at the base below the spring. there is a plastic slide that, if you are holding the clip upside down, you can pull down with your thumb nail.  Once you haev done so slide the base plate towards you about 1/2 inch till it locks.  From there you should fill the clip with gas.

Edited by gcw360, 17 June 2009 - 10:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users