• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Annun Cirith

Annun Cirith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 10:26 AM

I'm looking into getting a KSC slide with Glock trades imported from UNCompany and I'd like to know if KSC has a Glock license. What with Glock throwing a hissy fit and KWA glocks going off the market, I'm not 100% certain on this, so I thought I'd toss it out there.

#2 Guest_Shogo_*

Guest_Shogo_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2009 - 09:07 PM

As far as I know KSC doesn't have a legal license to sell in US.  Technically KSC is ONLY available in Japan.

Buying a trade marked slide from oversea is like playing crap shoot with US Custom.   If they inspect your package and it violates trade agreement then they will destroy it.

Edited by Shogo, 08 March 2009 - 09:13 PM.

#3 Annun Cirith

Annun Cirith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 03:21 PM

Gah... =\ Would it help if I had UNC cover the trades, or will they just confiscate it either way?

#4 theonlyone

theonlyone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:57 PM

I recently bought a KSC USP from a broker that deals on my states airsoft forums. He's located in Hawaii and is able to get a hold of KSC and many other trademarked guns. The gun came with very obscure black tape over any trades and it got through customs fine.

#5 WyattEarp

WyattEarp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 08:15 AM

theonlyone, on Mar 16 2009, 08:57 PM, said:

I recently bought a KSC USP from a broker that deals on my states airsoft forums. He's located in Hawaii and is able to get a hold of KSC and many other trademarked guns. The gun came with very obscure black tape over any trades and it got through customs fine.

Yes this guy is importing KSC Glock model guns, however, they can be confiscated by customs both importing and when being sent to you. You are taking the risk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users