• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TheUSpatriot45

TheUSpatriot45

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 12:49 PM

Hey I have a KWA ATP and 1 of my 3 mags will not lock back on the last round. Anyone know anything i can do to correct this problem?

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,738 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 06 February 2012 - 12:54 PM

Sounds like the BB follower is damaged.  Posting a picture of the follower would help to confirm this.  If this is indeed the issue, you would need to order that part from the Pro Shop and replace it.  Or, you can send it to KWA to have it fixed.

#3 TheUSpatriot45

TheUSpatriot45

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:22 PM

Ooh I see I'll get a pic up once I get off work at 7:30. But as of now I can elaborate on what I was saying to possibly give you a clearer understanding. When the mag goes dry I can usually get it to lock back after dry firing a new times, would that still be the follower from your understanding?

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,738 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:52 PM

Hmmm, try adding a drop of silicone to the release valve.  It may be hanging up and not giving you enough gas to cycle fully.

#5 TheUSpatriot45

TheUSpatriot45

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:19 PM

Sorry your talking to a GBB noob. Could you explain where and what that is?

#6 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,738 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:24 PM

View PostTheUSpatriot45, on 06 February 2012 - 05:19 PM, said:

Sorry your talking to a GBB noob. Could you explain where and what that is?
There are 2 valves, a fill valve (smaller located on the bottom of the mag) where the gas goes in.  And the release valve (on the top of the mag facing forward), where the gas comes out.  Put silicone on the larger valve...the release valve.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users