• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sambo

sambo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:02 PM

The tab under the tube that feeds the BB's into the barrel keeps breaking off. KWA is always great at replacing it but it always breaks after about 400 rounds. It has been in the shop 5  times. The pistol is used for training and has never been dropped I use .25 BB's and use green gas only. It is frustrating because I need to have 2 or 3 on hand because the ramp under the feeding tube breaks like clock work. Is this a problem with the M9 only?

#2 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:14 PM

Never experienced this issue. Maybe it has something to do with the jet nozzle pushing the bbs too hard into the loading ramp... try the help desk- KWA can fix it for you.

#3 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,665 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:35 PM

View Postsambo, on 05 February 2012 - 05:02 PM, said:

The tab under the tube that feeds the BB's into the barrel keeps breaking off. KWA is always great at replacing it but it always breaks after about 400 rounds. It has been in the shop 5  times. The pistol is used for training and has never been dropped I use .25 BB's and use green gas only. It is frustrating because I need to have 2 or 3 on hand because the ramp under the feeding tube breaks like clock work. Is this a problem with the M9 only?
I've not heard nor seen the break. Can you please provide a picture?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users