#1 Mars478

Mars478

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 08:15 PM

Hello,
I was using my ATP today, and I noticed the outer barrel was looking funny. So I took it down, and noticed that there was a nice crack between the metal "tube" of the outer barrel, and the end of it where it connects to the inner barrel. So I thought I could shoot it for a little more, and it worked for a few more shots, and then the outer barrel completely snapped. This is definitely not the kind of stuff I expect from KWA, and almost makes me wish the ATP had a plastic outer barrel. The part is not available from the proshop, and I'm not sure what I can do about this. I bought my ATP when it came out in October, and I also have some of the more common issues, like where it spurts out all the gas, etc. This is the worst problem I've encountered so far. Can anything be done? or am I SOL.

#2 greatwatermelon

greatwatermelon

I Break GUNS!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 08:59 PM

Some of the inventory that KWA has is not listed into the proshop because a fraction of the inventory of spare parts is reserved for KWA customers who experience problems like you have come across.

Hit  up the KWA help desk and submit a ticket about your problem and Customer Service will get your ATP fixed up.

#3 Mars478

Mars478

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 09:14 PM

View Postgreatwatermelon, on 04 February 2012 - 08:59 PM, said:

Some of the inventory that KWA has is not listed into the proshop because a fraction of the inventory of spare parts is reserved for KWA customers who experience problems like you have come across.

Hit  up the KWA help desk and submit a ticket about your problem and Customer Service will get your ATP fixed up.
Will do... thanks. Any idea on charges for this?

#4 greatwatermelon

greatwatermelon

I Break GUNS!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 02:40 AM

View PostMars478, on 04 February 2012 - 09:14 PM, said:

Will do... thanks. Any idea on charges for this?

I don't remember off the top of my head. If you're well past the 45 day warranty. It's something like $30-35 plus ship for the repair service, plus any parts that need to be replaced. Customer Service will work with you to get you the full pricing details.

Just be sure to describe all the problems that you have come across on your ATP.

#5 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,881 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 07 February 2012 - 06:55 AM

And to add to what watermelon has stated, keep in mind that KWA gives 20% discount on all parts they use to repair your gun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users