#1 dazdarren

dazdarren

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 01:18 AM

Hi guys, i have a problem.
I was reassembling the mp9 after putting it together, and i cant put the spring clamp  back into place.(part 72)
after trying to take the pin out either, it wont. I tried pushing the clamp in before pulling it out, and it still does not work. Does anyone know what to do?
Also, when i tried pushing the upper reciever back on, it wont fully close on the forward part of the gun, there is a little space blocking me from screwing the screw in

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,665 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 04 February 2012 - 06:41 AM

Hey dazdarren - Welcome to the KWA Forums.  Here's video the might help: http://kwausa.com/co...low-power-bolt/

#3 dazdarren

dazdarren

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 08:24 AM

hi, thanks for replying, but ive watched that video so many times, and it is not helping me at all.

#4 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,882 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 04 February 2012 - 10:24 AM

View Postdazdarren, on 04 February 2012 - 01:18 AM, said:

Hi guys, i have a problem.
I was reassembling the mp9 after putting it together, and i cant put the spring clamp  back into place.(part 72)
after trying to take the pin out either, it wont. I tried pushing the clamp in before pulling it out, and it still does not work. Does anyone know what to do?
Also, when i tried pushing the upper reciever back on, it wont fully close on the forward part of the gun, there is a little space blocking me from screwing the screw in
If your upper receiver does not close completely it's because that pin hasn't been seated all the way in.  If you look at the bottom of the pin you will see recesses that needs to line up with the wings of that clamp.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mp9, Spring, Clamp, Disassembly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users