- Be concise - Think out the question before you start writing
- Stick to information that is important to the post
- Include pictures when possible
- Do not post the same question on multiple threads (It wastes everyone's time)
- Do your research - The more information you have the more likely you will be able to convey the issue you have. This helps to insure we will be able to answer your question.
- Stay on topic
- Don't Rant or Troll
- The KWA Forums are not designed to answer questions about non-KWA guns. Therefore, questions regarding the upgrade, alteration, repair, troubleshooting, or otherwise fixing of non-KWA guns will be closed.
- There is no selling of any kind on the KWA Forums
No replies to this topic
Posted 31 January 2012 - 09:22 AM
When posting to a KWA Forum you should remember that making your post clear and concise for the reader will help you get the answer you are looking for. There are many posts that need reviewing and in order for them to be answered quickly and efficiently it is appreciated that a bit of forethought goes into them. In general a poster should:
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users