4 replies to this topic

#1 Kid_Fisto

Kid_Fisto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:27 PM

Hey guys

My KZ75 is acting weird straight out of the box.

First 2 clips (10 shots each) shot well but by the third clip and each subsequent clip (I've made multiple attempts, about 20) I would get 2 shots off then the clip would be empty of green gas.  I think the mechanism is unloading all of the green gas on the second or third trigger pull.

I've lubricated everything with the silicone that came with it and even warmed the clip and gas to 75F.

Suggestions?
Send it back for replacement?

Thanks.

#2 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,884 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 05:09 AM

Hey Kid,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your new KZ but I recommend you contact the help desk to start a warranty service ticket.

#3 greatwatermelon

greatwatermelon

I Break GUNS!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:59 PM

For the magazines (clips), do you have 3 separate magazines, or are you reloading the same magazine?

#4 Kid_Fisto

Kid_Fisto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 04:55 PM

I figured it out.

I must be at an extreme of the tolerance for the seal between the magazine and the gas chamber in the slide.

If I don't push the magazine up into the gun very securely and then push it around to ensure the seal is tight then gas leaks out in between shots.

Am I a candidate for warranty work or replacement?

#5 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,714 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 31 January 2012 - 05:01 PM

If the gun was purchased from an authorized KWA reseller, is under 45 days from date of purchase, and you have done nothing to void the  warranty, then you qualify for warranty service.  My suggestion is to send it in for service.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Misfire

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users