Kwa M4 Gbbr Magpul Pts Edition (System7 Two)

LM4

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 sltusa

sltusa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 09:10 AM

Hi, my KWA LM4 GBBR Magpul PTS Edition (System7 Two, BK) Bolt Lock Keep Locking on every shoot, do any one have the same problem and how to solved it, Thanks.

#2 wurger

wurger

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:14 PM

System 7 is KSC, not KWA. KSC guns are not supported in the US, so you won't find any official help here.

Once they KWA guns hit the streets in the US you may find some help if others encounter the same problem.

#3 aaps59

aaps59

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, photography, cars, computers.

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:17 PM

View Postwurger, on 24 January 2012 - 04:14 PM, said:

System 7 is KSC, not KWA. KSC guns are not supported in the US, so you won't find any official help here.

Once they KWA guns hit the streets in the US you may find some help if others encounter the same problem.

System 7 is KSC yes. But the system 7 used in the KWA Asian LM4 is actually FV. It is still a KWA product but since it is illegal here due to the ability to be converted into a firearm, it is not offered official KWA support.

"The KWA LM4 models designated for sale in Asia (Asia Version) are not approved by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF). They are classified as firearms under the provisions of the Gun Control Act of 1968 (GCA). Importation into the United States, in possession of, or transportation of the non ATF approved LM4 is illegal and is in violation of Federal laws."

#4 wurger

wurger

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:26 PM

I wasn't aware that they Magpull GBBRs were being sold in Asia under the KWA brand. My bad. The party line in the past has been "almost the same, but different" regarding KSC vs. KWA. That aside, I'll be surprised if the System 7 guns get official US support.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LM4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users