Brand New M11 Will Not Make It Through Full Magazineefficiency problem m11 problem not finishing magazine
Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:29 PM
1) I filled the magazine and went to shoot it but it would not even fire half of the rounds in the magazine (it was not lubed)
2) I thought it came with a magnesium bolt and the one in the gun feels plastic. Did they sell me an old model and charge me the new price? If I knew it was plastic i would have got the hfc for cheaper w/ [barrel extension]. I though kwa was better parts?
It didn't jam at all and fed fine but would not finish the magazine which is a problem there is no point in having a gun that doesn't fire correctly. Will oil fix this issue or should I exchange it for another? Thanks guy's I am new to this and know nothing about these gun's.
Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:38 PM
- BBs are not feeding and stopping in the mag?
- The mag is running low on gas and therefore can't finish the mag?
- What type of gas are you using and for how long are you filling the mag?
- How cold is it outside when you are using the gun?
Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:56 PM
1) bb's feed fine last shot fired and bolt closed due to lack of gas
2)yes mag has no more gas and runs out
3)Green I think king arms softer gas got it at the store with the gun. Filling it for a few seconds like a lighter till it sound like no more is coming out of the can.
4) I was inside when using it probably 65-70 deg
Thank you so much for you help also how can I tell the model and if my gun is new or what the bolts made of?
Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:09 PM
Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:17 PM
Posted 18 January 2012 - 02:43 AM
Always put the gas can above the mag.
Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:06 AM
Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:15 AM
Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:51 AM
Posted 18 January 2012 - 11:19 AM
Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:12 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users