• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 gunsmoke7.62

gunsmoke7.62

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:29 PM

I just went to my local store and picked up a brand new m11a1 ns2 but I have 2 problems with it.

1) I filled the magazine and went to shoot it but it would not even fire half of the rounds in the magazine (it was not lubed)

2) I thought it came with a magnesium bolt and the one in the gun feels plastic. Did they sell me an old model and charge me the new price? If I knew it was plastic i would have got the hfc for cheaper w/ [barrel extension]. I though kwa was better parts?

It didn't jam at all and fed fine but would not finish the magazine which is a problem there is no point in having a gun that doesn't fire correctly. Will oil fix this issue or should I exchange it for another? Thanks guy's I am new to this and know nothing about these gun's.

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,595 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:38 PM

By not finishing the mag is it:
  • BBs are not feeding and stopping in the mag?
  • The mag is running low on gas and therefore can't finish the mag?
  • What type of gas are you using and for how long are you filling the mag?
  • How cold is it outside when you are using the gun?
Answer these and we can help.

#3 gunsmoke7.62

gunsmoke7.62

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:56 PM

Thanks for the fast response.

1) bb's feed fine last shot fired and bolt closed due to lack of gas
2)yes mag has no more gas and runs out
3)Green I think king arms softer gas got it at the store with the gun. Filling it for a few seconds like a lighter till it sound like no more is coming out of the can.
4) I was inside when using it probably 65-70 deg

Thank you so much for you help also how can I tell the model and if my gun is new or what the bolts made of?

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,595 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:09 PM

Fill for 20 seconds, count to 20.  Then see if you have the same problem.

#5 gunsmoke7.62

gunsmoke7.62

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:17 PM

Its late here now but will try in the morning and let you know thank you.

#6 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,595 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:24 PM

Cool!

#7 la999

la999

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 02:43 AM

The problem you might be having is that your inserting the gas incorrectly. You must fill the mag while it's upside down.

Always put the gas can above the mag.

#8 gunsmoke7.62

gunsmoke7.62

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:06 AM

I just tested it again and yes I am putting the gas in correctly. First fill I got 1 mag and about 5 extra from 2nd mag. second fill didn't make it through the magazine.  Is this what I can expect? I hear guys getting 2 1/2 mags which is what I expected. What do I do here this is crazy.

#9 gunsmoke7.62

gunsmoke7.62

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:15 AM

Also on semi it wont even make it through 1/2 a magazine.

#10 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,595 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:51 AM

Is the gas leaking out as you fill it?  Is the fill valve o-ring in place?

#11 gunsmoke7.62

gunsmoke7.62

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 11:19 AM

No the gas is not leaking the o ring is good I listened for leaks also and hear nothing and smell nothing.

#12 Dmoney Schmidt

Dmoney Schmidt

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:12 PM

I too have a few issues. I fill gas correctly, but I hear a hiss when just starting to fill. I do 3-5 second spurts with 5 second breaks inbetween, just as instructed on the can. Also, isn't the bolt supposed to stop halfway after the last round is fired? Or is it when the gas runs out? Because that function isn't exactly working. The mags aren't "catching" the bolt. Also, it's dry firing after the last round is fired. Any help. I think the warranty is still good. I bought it at a local store so how do I send it in if need be. Btw both spare mag and the mag that came with it do this. Can I get a new part for the mag to get it to catch the bolt? The mags don't seat properly either. They seem to sag slightly, keeping them from "catching" the bolt. I just dissembled it, cleaned it properly, and lubed it. I use high quality BB's, green gas, everything I'm supposed to use. Could a mod or someone PM me or something. That'd be great. Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users