• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Clarke J7

Clarke J7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:51 PM

so i recently bought the 1911 mk IV from evike.com and after some use it has started to have problems firing when i put a full mag in with gas and bbs then slide the slide back chambering a bb then pull the trigger to fire the hammer strikes but no gas is released and nothing happens however if i put pressure on my slide and push down on it when i slide it back the gun will then fire the entire mag. i have cleaned and lubed this gun propperly and am lost as to what it could be any ideas?

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,565 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:18 PM

My personal advice is to send it in for warranty repair.  You can do this through the help desk.

#3 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,878 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 12 January 2012 - 03:00 PM

Have you field stripped it yet?

#4 Carson Davis

Carson Davis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Wrestling, Rugby, and Shooting Guns.

Posted 31 May 2012 - 03:56 PM

this sounds like the same problem i am having. pull the hammer down and look towards the bottom of it there should be a firing pin             ( part #60 ), mine is there but pops out every time i fire it. you may have lost it completely. if any one know how to fix it send me a message please.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mk, IV, 1911, OD, firing pin, firing, problems, kwa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users