• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 nygiants727

nygiants727

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 06:09 PM

I just got my KWA KMP9 today, and right out of the box it is not firing. I followed exactly what it said to do, and after putting in the magazine then pulling back the bolt, the button to release the bolt doesn't work and the gun does not fire. Anyone know the problem?

#2 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,886 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 09 January 2012 - 08:04 PM

I know this sounds stupid but how long did you charge your mags with green gas?

#3 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,720 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 09 January 2012 - 08:55 PM

Can you get at least one shot off and then perhaps it stops?

#4 nygiants727

nygiants727

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 12:45 PM

Probably about 30 seconds, and when i first got it i dry fired once, it hasn't shot at all since then

#5 nygiants727

nygiants727

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 12:58 PM

Ok, since I heard that some people loosened a spring because the bolt wasn't fully returning, so I tried that and now it fires. But, now when I fire, no bb's come out. When i pulled the bolt back there were bb's in there for every shot I fired, and they all fell out. When I tried shooting on full auto, still no bb's came out and after about a second I let go of the trigger and gas just continued to shoot out of the side of the gun until I pulled the mag out. Also, I don't know if this is normal or not but when I put in a mag it doesn't go in all the way, I have to hold down the mag release when putting the mag in.

#6 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,886 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:41 PM

I am wondering if the bbs are jamming in the bucking. Have you been using excess amounts of silicone oil?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users