Usp Won't Finish Firing Cycle Due To The Slide Not Moving Back All The Way And Hammer Strut (Part 163)

hammer strut slide part 163 USP cycle problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 maverick

maverick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 11:08 AM

Awhile ago I locked my NS2 USP just to try it because I've never used the locking system before, I did not use my gun for about two weeks. When I returned to it I unlocked it end of story; soon after I filled up a magazine locked the slide back and tried to put the magazine in but it wouldnt fit in. I closed the slide and tried to fit it in then and it did but when i tried to cock the gun the slide would not go all the way back easily so i chose not to force it. i disassembled the gun and examined what the problem might be. Every time the Hammer is pulled back the hammer strut (163) would protrude to far towards the magazine and stop all movement not allowing a full cycle. I took out the lock/strut housing(132 and 134) and tried to source the issue but did not find any problems i reassembled the gun but it still didnt work. I looked around more and noticed that when the hammer was positioned as if it had been fired (not decocked) i could see into the hammer through the little slit in the back and the hammer strut pin (70) which should hold the strut in the correct place, i did not see the strut itself and wasnt sure if i was supposed to or not but i manipulated the strut around a little bit and could sometimes see it though the slit in the hammer. I brought my gun to where i had bought it from and tried to troubleshoot the issue with the guy there and he wasnt entirely sure just that either a pin or the strut itself got knocked loose. Anybody help me with fixing it or figuring out the issue?

#2 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,886 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 09 January 2012 - 07:46 PM

I recommend you contact the KWA help desk for repair. There maybe issues that can't be resolved easily.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hammer strut, slide, part 163, USP, cycle problem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users