• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 saint3570

saint3570

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 09:47 AM

I don't understand packege arrived in the evening last nite. From evike for starters the box was easily opened. No tape tabs or anithing like that then I pullthe gun from the box. Ilooks fine but I pull the bolt open it full of this white teflon type of material so I clean some off it was like sprayed on so I test the I pull the bolt just like it says in the manual and sticker on the gun insert the mag without bb pull the tab down and locked it and it fired normaly then I load the mag with bbs and have another go at it , but wen I shot the last round the bolt did not lock back I just read the entire manual and know its not working right. And I looked at the nozzle the loading bar seemed like it was used quite a bit.     the end lookked worned out any idea

#2 greatwatermelon

greatwatermelon

I Break GUNS!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 11:56 AM

Sounds fine to me, the bolt on the m11a1 does not lock back after the last shot. It actually locks forward halfway after the last round has been fired.

As for the nozzle, could you take a picture or pictures of the nozzle so we can confirm whether or not the nozzle is worn out or not?

#3 saint3570

saint3570

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 05:28 PM

Yes u are right but it should not dryfire and it does

#4 saint3570

saint3570

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 06:14 PM

it also came very dirty chamber full of this white stuff not sure what  heres a pic

Attached Files

#5 greatwatermelon

greatwatermelon

I Break GUNS!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:47 PM

Not sure what the white stuff it is. Just clean it out.

As for the bolt still dry firing, did you release the magazine follower without any bb's in it? Most likely the magazine follower, which is responsible for locking the bolt, is damaged.

#6 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 05 January 2012 - 02:04 PM

That's funny you have that issue saint3570, because my M11A1 and M9 PTP both get that as well! I think it's just shooting residue or something. They are white specks of practically nothing-ness. Just wipe it off and you'll be fine: I never had any issues with my guns because of these white specks.

#7 saint3570

saint3570

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 02:50 PM

No I did not.   And damaged out the box or bad design or defective and what do u thing about the loading bar on the nozzle?

#8 greatwatermelon

greatwatermelon

I Break GUNS!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:32 PM

It actually looks way too worn down to be new. If that's how it looked when you opened up the box, you may want to contact Evike, about them possibly sending you an used KWA.

Here's a pic of my KWA M11A1 NS2's nozzle...

Posted Image

Edited by greatwatermelon, 07 January 2012 - 01:46 AM.

#9 saint3570

saint3570

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:06 PM

Thanks.    Moderator U guys been great help !

#10 greatwatermelon

greatwatermelon

I Break GUNS!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 01:48 AM

Correction to my previous reply. "It actually looks way too worn down to be new."

Your welcome, I wish you the best of luck! If things doesn't work out with Evike somehow, KWA provides a 45 day warranty and still offers customer support and repair service even after the 45 days.

#11 xX Chaotic Cam

xX Chaotic Cam

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft(no kidding?), real firearms, cars.

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:40 AM

This is one of the best examples of Evike's untrustworthy crap. PLEASE, anyone who is buying something that's counterfeited and easily sold used ( my ATP box HAD 0 pieces of tape or any kind of fastener on the box ) look up the business on the BBB. (Better Business Bureau) Evike has a D+ if that's a sign of how horrible their service is. I would NEVER buy from them.

#12 BigdogTim7

BigdogTim7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:56 PM

@xX Chaotic Cam
I do not know where you get your info because BBB has Evike.com as having a A+ as of 5/9/12.

Yes I have a Problem similar too others, where the Gas pressure seems too hih to push in the Plunger to release enough gas to make it shoot & the blowback.  If you do that 2 to 3 times and clear the BB, it will work for the rest of the clip.

Both my boys were saying; " See Dad, Evike is a crappy company, even though the 3 previous AEG's & Blowback Pistol have had no problem.

So, a week ago I get my M11A1-NS2 and read the manual and it shoots great the 1st clip and performs as described above from then on out.  No Problem since I have a 45 day warranty and knew that I was not going to eat $140, so I wrote to evike.com Sales@evike,com and get a prompt reply.  I then read that I would have to pay to ship my new broken Gun back and was not too happy..

In comes the boys again talking about how poor the Evike support is and since I had already emailed them and was very detailed regarding everything that hapened, the site says to expect a reply from support in 1 to 3 business days and all this happened on a Friday Evening.

By Monday morning, I had an email and request to fill out the RMA page. To top it off, they said that due to the complexities of the problem, that Evike would be paying to ship the gun back to them for repair and then back to me. I am shipping it tomorrow with their $$$.

Summary;
They just do not want to be responsibal for stupid stuff people do without reading directions.  If you explain your situation in detail, They will take care of you, as long as it fits in the 45 day window.

Kudoz to Evike.com

#13 gincu3

gincu3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:21 PM

I've got the same problem withmy kwa m1hey don't want to acknowledge it1a1 also. never got to use both m11's because of the same problem. kwa is just too big headed to ackowledge that the m11a1 impact block spring is a faulty design, then they want to charge you for "fixing" the darn thing. then again how can you trust a retailer that advertises their merchandise as us made when it clearly says on the gun MADE IN TAIWAN. yeah they have nice designs and Maybe some guns are not defective at all, but all in all they're full of hype and really just care about robbing innocent customers out of they're hard earned cash. what a bunch of crooks

#14 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:06 PM

gincu3,
Want to clarify a couple of things for you.
Never have we said that our product is US made, but that we have a US based office for sales and service. We have always said that the products are produced in Taiwan.
I'm not aware of a faulty design for the M11A1, as this model has been one of our biggest sellers for many years and we do not get a large number of them back for repair. If you are seeing other people having the same issue you're having, on the internet...it's because people only post problems and not how well something works. We have sold tens of thousands of the M11A1, and if the issue you are speaking of  was a flaw in every one...then we would know about it. I'm not saying that there haven't been a number of them that passed through QC without getting noticed, because it does happen. However we do everything we can to take care of a customer and our product from the very start.
You would not have to pay to have your item repaired, which is why we offer a warranty on the product. If the item has a major flaw, it will show up immediately and within the warranty period, unless you did not use it during that time.
We have no intention to rob our customers and we are a business just like any other. We offer a warranty as well as a repair service, and labor, parts and shipping do cost money. We would still be able to fix the item for you if you would give us a chance to do so.
Sorry you feel that we are not taking care of our customers, I hope that we will be able to change your mind.

#15 sneakers510

sneakers510

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:06 PM

I was looking into purchasing the kwa m11a1 because everyone the fields at my park are cqb but I'm worried to purchase this and not be able to shoot a full clip on auto with out gas running out before the clip even gets to the bottom. I have a kwa product it's a m9 ptp with is a great gun but it broke (due to my own stupidity of not knowing how to clean every thing properly but what can I say it was my first gun thank god kwa has a affordable repair center) I just am not to sure about this gun not going through 1 clip on a single gas fill. If somebody from kwa could reply and let me know what they think of the gun and it not being able to get through a full clip on auto that would be great! (I personally haven't shot it I don't know for sure if it can get through a full clip but there is a lot of complaints I have read about that) also I'd evike a good place to purchase this gun if I do decide to get it

#16 sneakers510

sneakers510

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 11:31 AM

any body wanna reply

#17 SR105

SR105

Tech

• KWA Staff
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:37 PM

Hello sneakers510,

Like most airsoft guns it is about personal preference and area of operation. I'm sure you've seen videos of the KWA M11A1 firing. It has no issue with expending the entire magazine as long as you properly fill the magazine with enough gas. This may be an issue if you live in colder climates. You may want to stick to semi-automatic fire only to mitigate the cool-down of the magazine.

Evike is a good place to get KWA products since they are an authorized KWA distributor.

#18 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,665 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:40 PM

Here's a video for proof.  Enjoy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users