2 replies to this topic

#1 AirsoftinMaine

AirsoftinMaine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft n Fishing.

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:42 AM

I recently bought an HK kwa g36c and im having some issues with over-hop. When the hop up is all the way off .20 gram bb's will still curve up at about 70-80 feet. The upwards curve isn't to bad but its enough to be noticeable while playing. When the hop up is completely off you can still see the two little nubs sticking down into the barrel. I have read a lot of articles with the same issue but all of the solutions seem to be different. Is there something wrong with the hop up unit or are all G36c's by kwa made this way? Should I just use heavier bb's like .25 or try to fix the hop up unit?

Edited by AirsoftinMaine, 28 December 2011 - 10:44 AM.

#2 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,882 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:02 AM

First try using heavier bbs like .25 or .30.  I find that .20s are way too easy to over hop.

#3 Leadmunitions

Leadmunitions

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:41 AM

Hey AirsoftinMaine, have the same gun. Simple fix... Just use .25 or higher. I run mine with .28's and it is extremely accurate and can still adjust the hop up if need be. Mine does the same thing with anything below .25's.

Leadmunitions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users