• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 wolfgang096

wolfgang096

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 08:44 AM

ok so i got my kmp9 a bit ago and it's amazing. thanks for all your help guys but now im looking into putting [barrel extension] on it. but id like to know if i do buy the adaptor and all that is there a way to increase the inner barrel length to increase accuracy?

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,547 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 11 December 2011 - 03:02 PM

Here's the only barrel extension I know of at the moment.  You can add a mock suppressor, flash hider etc. on it.  Installation instructions are on YouTube. Hope this helps.

http://www.airsoftgi...roducts_id=9280

#3 wolfgang096

wolfgang096

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 08:55 AM

thank you. but thats not what i was really wanting to know. what i was trying to say is there a way to increase inner barrel length to increase accuracy

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,547 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:02 AM

View Postwolfgang096, on 12 December 2011 - 08:55 AM, said:

thank you. but thats not what i was really wanting to know. what i was trying to say is there a way to increase inner barrel length to increase accuracy
Yes, I thought that was where you were going.  I am not aware of any barrels that will fit.  That isn't to say there are none out there though.  I would try searching the overseas sites like: eHobbyAsia, The Uncompany, Tokyo Model Company, etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users