• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SgtFloydPepper

SgtFloydPepper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:32 PM

I have a quick question about exactly what parts I need to order to get my gun up and running. So here's the deal:

I recently purchased a used KM4 RIS from a guy for a real good price. The only catch is, it was a "Shoe Box Gun" meaning It was in pieces, and said pieces were in a shoe box. :) Anyway, all the parts are there except for the electricals. I need a completely new trigger switch assembly as well as the crane stock wiring harness. I know what to get as far as the wiring harness:(This), but not sure about the trigger switch. I was wondering if This is  what I need. Does it come with all the wiring and connectors and everything. And if all the wiring/connectors are included, are they already soldered on/wired to the rear? Or would I have to do the soldering my self?

I basically want a KWA factory parts version of something like This.

So can I get something like that from the pro shop? With the wires connected/soldered and ready to be "dropped in"? Or would i have to solder them on my self? Or am I just out of luck?

#2 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,886 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:08 AM

You should call the proshop on Monday to first see what parts they have available.  I think they would be able to better answer your questions.
And welcome to the KWA forums!

#3 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,824 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:14 AM

We do have some of the wiring harnesses for the SR/RIS available and they are complete with wiring. You'll need both of the harnesses in order to complete the build.
Call us on Monday to order over the phone and we'll get you taken care of.

(null)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users