3 replies to this topic

#1 thecaramelcamel

thecaramelcamel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft

Posted 07 December 2011 - 06:45 PM

I have to say that it pains me to say this ............

About a month ago I purchased the kwa ATP and after about two weeks I got it in the mail. when I went out side to fire it after avery shot the trigger locked back and in order to fire again I had to manually rack the slide. It would also occasionally vent gas. Because I didn't find any of the comments helpful in fixing the gun i sent it back to the place I bought it from and requested that they send me a new pistol. well....... I just received that new pistol and guess what ?! Same problems. If anyone has any information that might help me that would be great. I would just get a refund but I have already bought two extra mags and a tac light that both only work on the ATP all together they were about 160$ so I would rather just get a working pistol.

#2 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,884 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 07 December 2011 - 07:15 PM

Place a liberal amount of silicone oil that came with the gun on the hammer assembly. Usually that will solve your issues until the parts start to operate smoothly without much oil. If you continue to experience problems, I suggest you start a warranty repair ticket through the help desk.

#3 thecaramelcamel

thecaramelcamel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft

Posted 08 December 2011 - 05:19 PM

Thank you soooo much I will defiantly recommend the ATP to all my friends!!! My ATP now works flawlessly , As always kwa knows best.

#4 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,884 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 08 December 2011 - 06:24 PM

You are very welcome.  Now remember that you may need to repeat the process from time to time until everything gets broken in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users